Assume that you are a business owner or business professional, in a company and industry of your choice, responsible for creating and executing the company’s strategic plan.Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Develop an argument supporting the importance of a strategic plan for the success of the defined business.
- Create a mission statement for the company explaining how the mission will be essential to the company’s success.
- Create a vision statement for the company explaining how the vision statement supports the company’s mission.
- Establish five (5) key objectives for the company encompassing operational, financial, and human resource aspects of the business and justify why each of these objectives is essential to the success of the business.
- Justify how the five (5) key objectives established support the mission and vision statements of the company as defined in the assignment.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recommend effective business strategies based on an analysis of domestic and global operating environments, market dynamics, and internal capabilities.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.