Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Review one (1) transnational crime.
- Compare and contrast the two (2) countries for their definition of the crime, crime rate, and tools used to measure the crime.
- Determine each country’s legal traditions and their major influences on crime definition, rate, and measurement.
- Examine the extent to which crime statistics compiled in different countries can adequately be compared. Provide support for the response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.